Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Sequenze artistiche

Bella sospesa nel pensiero del tuo labirinto cammini d'istinto tra luce e ombra sospesa tra mille sorrisi Le mani sui fianchi di latte la pelle accosti la lingua sul miele E con estro maldestro nascondi  dolci porzioni d'amore  Stupisci ma non capisci quando regali sequenze artistiche Ti vesti ma non resti coperta di schiuma  leggiadra tra trine di seta disegnano percorsi abituali  in un batticuore tra le fauci  della benevole pantera Ti vesti ma non ci riesci il balocco sono io che vorresti manichino per il tuo giochino Prendi di mano il libro su di me il tuo piacere indolente ignora l'ombra di ogni promessa Con abile mossa rovesci i tarli della coscienza e tu disincantata ti chini di schiena golosa di rosso ciliegia addolcisci le labbra nel socchiuso pensiero intanto che corri sul tappeto del bosco di foglie bagnate d'amore Ehehe... ehehe... ehehe 2015⚜️

Vola lontano










Alzò lo sguardo verso l'azzurro 

 Lacrime copiose bagnavano il viso

Il ventre argenteo verso la meta

Con la sua scia simile a cometa


Qualcuno lassù vola lontano .










Commenti

  1. Una cullante poesia, complimenti

    RispondiElimina
  2. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be
    happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I could I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or
    advice. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I desire to read more issues approximately it!
    Hi, I check your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is
    witty, keep up the good work! Hi, I read
    your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it
    up! http://www.cspan.net/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this, like you
    wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you
    simply can do with a few % to drive the message house a bit,
    but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.
    I'll certainly be back. I like what you guys are up too.
    This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.
    I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really
    pleasant post on building up new web site. http://cspan.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  4. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant article on building up new webpage.
    Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes that make the largest changes. Many thanks for
    sharing! Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate? http://cspan.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  6. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written! I am sure
    this article has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really fastidious post on building up new website.
    It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!
    http://foxnews.org

    RispondiElimina
  7. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  8. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my experience.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più seguiti